The Workers' Compensation Board and WorkSafe Saskatchewan are teaming up to host a Regional Workshop at the Days Inn in Swift Current on Nov. 20.
The day long session runs from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and will share information on understanding the WCB and highlighting the WorkSafe Youth Initiative.
The day will include information on:
· The ins and outs of the WCB;
· Injury prevention;
· WorkSafe’s young worker strategy;
· Developing and maintaining effective occupational health and safety committees;
· Providing safety services in the oil field;
· Developing a fully functional health and safety management system.
Participants can take part in afternoon breakout sessions on Effective Occupational Health Committees or Enform "Creating Our Future".
Registration is free and a continental breakfast and lunch are provided free of charge.
For more information or to register call: 1-800-667-7590 ext. 9271 or go to the WorkSafe Saskatchewan website www.worksafesask.ca/events.